Saturday, January 14, 2012

A very chilly day in Kentucky and a freebie!!!

It is just down right COLD!!! Thought we might get a snow/ice day but the wind was so strong that it dried the ground and blew the snow off the road. Though we did have an hour delay, I was a bit disappointed ~~~ I'll be happy about that come May!! Anyway since it feels like Alaska (sure I am over exaggerating) I thought this would be a perfect freebie! Enjoy your Friday night, I am on my way out for a girls night out!! 

 BTW I am not sure why my pictures are not showing up -I am saving them as PNG files and then copying. Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!

Click the link to download: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_rA_RSZDbdOYmMyNjA5NzctNWJhMy00MDlmLTk3NTAtZTQ2MmQ1YjM4ZTU5

Signature

1 comment:

Lisa Lizak and Beth Wright said...

Congrats on your new blog!!! I can't wait to come back and read more great posts :) Have a happy rest of your day :)

Lisa :) (new follower)
Made In The Shade In Second Grade