Monday, January 30, 2012

Tag We're It...

The question was asked "Did you like playing tag as a kid?" I am going to answer NO!!! for Mary and myself. It was never any fun standing there "frozen" because no one would come and "unfreeze" you because you were not a challenge.

Delighted over at First Grade Delight tagged us in this game. Here are the rules:
Step 1: Rules
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger ser for you in thier post, and then create 12 new questions for the people tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link then in your post.
5. Let them know  you've tagged them.

Step 2" Twelve Fun Facts About Me
1. I stood my husband up on our first date ( I was a bit nervous)!! Barbara
2. I became a National Board Certified teacher last year,what a challenge! Mary
3. I am my schools nominee for the Excel Teacher of  Year for the district. Barbara
4. I spent time in Brazil on a teaching mission trip. I can't wait to go back. Mary
5. My leadership project this year has been getting my team on the right track for PLC's. I am going to St. Louis this summer with some other teachers from my school to learn more about PLC's and how to utilize meetings in the best way. Barbara
6. I created a literacy program for my school. Mary
7. I am not organized, well I am in my own way! Barbara
8. I am very organized, so why did I decide to blog with my sister ! :) Mary
9. I have been remodeling my house for about a year now and I am still not done. Must be that orgaizational thing mentioned above. Barbara
10. I have three children 2 boys and 1 girl, in that order. Mary
11. I also have three children 2 boys and 1 girl, in that order. Barbara
12 Most Importantly We Are Best Friends!!!!

Step 3: Answering the Questions

1. Do you have to sign in and out when you arrive and leave school? (including if you leave for lunch?) We have to sign in in the morning only and we are not allowed to leave for lunch, district policy.
2. What is your favorite snack? Chips, any kind.
3. What time do you usually get to work? We have to be at work by 7:10, I get there around 6:35, Mary lives across the street from her school so she get there around 6:50.
4. What is your dream vacation? Mary and I both want to go to Italy! When we make it big on TPT that's were we are going!! :)
5. Who is your favorite actor/actress? Shemar Moore, he plays Derick Morgan on Criminal Minds.
6. Have you ever had a bad habit that you have now overcome? No, all bad habits firmly in place. :(
7. Is there a smell that you can't tolerate? I would say strong flowery smells. They give us headaches.
8. Do you have a favorite sports team? I am a University of Kentucky fan and Mary is a University of Louisville fan.
9. What is your favorite type of music? I like country the best and Mary likes hip hop.
10. What annoys you more than anything? People that are always late! Do they not think our time is just as valuable as thiers?
11. What is your favorite children's book? We don't really have a favorite book, there are so many great authors out there.
12. How long have you been teaching? I have been teaching for 8 years and Mary has been teaching for 15
years.

Step 4: Passing Along the Tag.. With Your 12 Questions

1. What is your favorite subject to teach?
2. How many hours do you spend on teaching related items?
3. Are you married? If so how long have you been married?
4. What is your favorite past time?
5. What is your favorite thing to drink?
6. How did you find out about the blog world?
7. Do you have a school dress code for teachers and or students?
8. What is your favorite things about your job?
9. What is your favorite tv show?
10. What kind of car do you drive?
11. How long do you stay after work?
12. What dinner time meal is your families favorite?

Tag You're it!!


Pencils, Glue and Tying Shoes


Life in First Grade

Teaching in Cute Shoes

Doodle Bugs Teaching

Precious Perks

The Bubbly Blonde

Stepping Into First Grade

Lory's Page

The Lemonade Stand

What the The Teacher Wants!
First Grade Teaching

Signature

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hi! Just found your blog via Michelle, the 3am Teacher. Have a good one!
Barbara
Grade ONEderful