Sunday, July 22, 2012

Must Have Picture Books

I know, I am a little late for this linky party.That seems to be the way everything is for me--LATE!!  I guess I will blame it on summer break. No schedule and  time limits for anything. What will I do when school starts back up in 2 1/2 weeks?

I have many  favorite picture books, so I decided to limit this to a few of my favorite beginning of the year books. Here I go:

         1.First Grade Jitters by: Robert Quackenbush-This book is about a little boy about to enter first grade and doesn't know what to expect. 

         2. The Worst Day of My Life Ever by: Julia Cook- JR is having a very bad day. He learns that his problems happen because he isn't listening or paying attention to his mom,teacher, principal, and friends. This is a great book for social skills


Signature

4 comments:

Barbara said...

I love First Grade Jitters. The other one is new for me. I'm going to pin it. Thanks!
Barbara
Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers

Courtney said...

Both of these are new to me... I need to check them out!!

Make sure to stop by and enter my giveaway
-Courtney
2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

I am going to have to check out that second book you mentioned. Sounds like a good read-aloud. Thanks for sharing. :)

Teacher said...

Thank this is amazing I read this one new is I am ready thanks for sharing amazing books
helping teacher in need

Thanks