Monday, May 14, 2012

A Wonderful Mother's Day And A New Unit

I hope all mothers had a wonderful and relaxing day yesterday, I sure did. It was nice to have the family over  for a very low key meal and great conversation. 

With 3 days of school left, we have a short amount of time to review our skills learned this year. I put together this pirate unit to end our study of the ocean. I think this has been the unit that we have had the most fun with. Maybe because its the end of the year and I have the beach on my mind. :)  If you are interested click the picture below for a look at the preview. I will send the first 2 people that comment on this post the unit for free.

Enjoy your week!

 

Signature

2 comments:

Gladys said...

Love the little pirate...too cute!
teachinginhighheels@gmail.com

Jen R said...

I always love pirate themes :)