Thursday, March 1, 2012

Better Late Then Never!!

I guess time has just got away from me this week! Ever had one of  those weeks? My husband is out of town on business, so I am a single mom until Sunday night!

Anyway, today is TPT's Leap Year Sale. I went and put our items on sale but then never got back to advertising the sale! I realized this,this morning when someone purchased something and it showed up with the sale price. So I am advertising now!! Everything in our store (not alot of items :) is an additional 20% off. Click the picture to go to our store.
I am headed over now to buy my wish list!!

Signature

1 comment:

McNuttS said...

I missed the sale! Next time! I gave you an award..come check it out!

~Steph

http://beanutwithmrsmcnutt.blogspot.com/2012/03/lovely-blog-award.html