Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Going To St. Louis

It is 6:30a.m. and I am up getting ready to head to St. Louis!!  My principal, a group of teachers, and myself are going to the Professional Learning Community Work Institute. We have really been working hard at getting our PLC's headed in the right direction. I can't wait to come back and share all the information that I learn.

I would love for you to share. How are PLC's going at your school? Anything that works really, really well? 



Signature

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

A PLC institute would be interesting. We're supposed to be doing them at my school, but we haven't had a principal strong enough to get it going. I like what I've heard about how they're supposed to work, though. I'd welcome having more structured discussions of data and student progress. If you get a chance I'd love to hear more about what you learned. Maybe it would help my grade level group get going. Thanks too for following my blog!
_Chrissy
First Grade Found Me

Amanda Madden said...

Just wanted to say thanks for visiting my blog. It led me here and I'm your newest follower!

Amanda
Teaching Maddeness